* 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
* 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
* 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas and carrots
* 2 cups milk
* 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
* 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain noodles; add to chicken mixture.
* Transfer to two greased 8-in. square baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through.
* To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice.
My notes: If you do not want double the recipe to freeze just half the ingredients. Also cook your chicken in some spices like garlic powder or chicken rub it will make the chicken that much better and add more flavor. Makes great leftovers!