his is really good and easy to make. I learned how to make this while Jason was deployed the first time. I needed fast and easy recipes. Enjoy! If you make this please let me know how it went for you.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 envelope taco seasoning
* 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls (I always buy 2 you always need more)
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* Toppings: chopped green pepper, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives
* In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heart until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, onion and taco seasoning.
* Unroll crescent roll dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; seal seams and perforations.
* Spread beef mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.