* 3/4 cup butter, cubed
* 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
* 4 eggs
* 2 cups sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
* In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate, stir until smooth; cool for 10 minutes.
* In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until blended. Stir in chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour until well blended.
* Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with the marshmallows, chocolate chips and walnuts; bake 4 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack.