These are seriously so easy and yummy!! My husband & boys request these daily. I finally cave because I get so tired of hearing the begging.
1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
2T grated Parmesan cheese
1 T olive oil or melted butter
1/2 t garlic powder
1 t dried Italian seasoning
mozzerella cheese, diced or grated
Pizza toppings of your choice: ie, ham and pineapple, pepperoni slices, sausage, etc.
*You can use regular pizza dough, or thin crust. I buy the stuff by Pillsbury.
1.Preheat oven to heat specified on pizza dough package. Usually it's 400 degrees.
2. Unroll dough out & try to get it to a 12x8 rectangle or just leave it rolled out the way it is from the can.
3. Spray a 9 inch pie pan or whatever pan with spam. Glass works best with this recipe.
4. Place whatever toppings you would like in the individual squares. I usually do mozzerella squares & pepperoni , just cheese in some, ham & drained pineapple. The possibilities are really endless though. DO NOT put marinara in these though. That is just for dipping afterward. Take the squares and form them into balls & place into pie pan.
5. Melt alittle butter & brush onto the pizza balls. Sprinkle the balls with garlic power, garlic salt, Parmesan cheese, Italian spices. Really whatever you want on top.
6. Cook for 15 to 20 mins. When the tops of the pizza balls are golden brown pull em out. Warm up the Marinara sauce & enjoy.