This recipe was given to me by my mother. It is now one of my favorite chicken meals =)
3 or 4 chicken breasts
Cream of Mushroom soup
Crispy French's Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray pam of some kind down on the pan.
3. Place chicken breasts in the pan and sprinkle with a little bit of red pepper. You do not want to do too much. You want it to have a bite of spicy to it not a truckload lol.
4. Cut little squares of butter and place them on the chicken breast. If they are bigger breasts I put two little squares of butter on them.
5. Cook Chicken for 40 mins. Pull the chicken out and in a separate bowl mix the soup and sourcream together.
6. You want to the take the sourcream mixture and glob it on the chicken. There will be melted butter in the pan I mix that all up together and pour it all over the chicken. When you have the chicken smothered in the sourcream mixture top it with generously with the dried onions.
7. Put the chicken back in the oven and bake for 20 or 30 more mins. The chicken should not be pink on the inside at all!
I make real mashed potatoes and bread rolls with this recipe =)
(yes we are still not unpacked from when we first moved to Belgium so pretty paper plates it is lol)