Thursday, January 3, 2013

Coffee Talk: Happy New Year

Photobucket


1. It's 2013! What will be the first thing you do that is memorable?

Hmm... that is seriously a tough one. Honestly I think it will be when I go to DisneyLand Paris with my family and momma (yes I still say momma and mommy, I spend a lot of time in the south =P ). We are PSCING soon after that ( can I get a Halleluiah?).


2. It's also income tax season... what do you plan on doing with all of that $$$?

Nothing very fun, well we are moving to Pope Army Air Field/Fort Bragg so we need that money to move, we need furniture since having 2 small children is not conducive to keeping what you have nice, & try to find a small junker for Jason to go from work to home in.

3. What are your 2012 pros/cons?

Pros

My husband put on E6
My husband lost a bunch of weight
My mom came to Belgium to visit
We made a bunch of new friends
The boys got the teachers we wanted for the 2012 school year
My cupcake business really picked up
We traveled a bit

Cons

My son got locked on a bus for 3 and a half hours in the snow and no one could find him
My best friend moved ( the joys of being a military spouse)
We still didn't find a good church
It didn't really snow much..
I am sure there are more but I can't think of them right now.

4. What are you looking forward to this year?

We are moving to North Carolina & buying our very first home! We are more than excited! I will be 6 hours from home and my mom and dad so that is freaking fantastic!


5. What was your favorite movie, CD album, book of 2012?

Hmm that is really tough..

Movie: The Hobbit. Freaking fantastic. If you have not seen it, you're missing out.
CD: The new Maroon 5 CD hands down, I Itunesed it.. yup new word itunesed
Book: The Hunger Games, nothing else compares. I have been disappointed in the rest of the books I've read because nothing else adds up for me to their awesomeness.
TV Show: hmmmmm Downtown Abbey of course. I just love British Drama what can I say.



2 comments:

  1. Holy crap. I used to live in Bragg. I friggin HATED it! If you come across the road N. Daughtrey, look for the apartment "164". That's where we lived. ugh. I do NOT miss that part of my life at all!

    And I still say Mama and Mommy too! No shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natalie

    My husband was there for 6 years before we got married and move to Mississippi. He isn't stoked about going back but I am determined to make the best of things. I am just so excited to be back in the states and we are buying a home so I am going to do my best to stay positive because I HATE Belgium and I've been here for 3 years. I can't be miserable anymore.

    ReplyDelete