I made these tonight and they were simply amazing. It made me feel that for a moment I was back in Georgia for a hour. It was one of the best meals we have had as a family in a while. We sat our new table and just laughed and had a good time as a family. Yummy though so I hope you will try it out.
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 4 teaspoons seasoned salt
* 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* 1 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
* 1/4 cup canola oil
I omitted the seasoned salt and used the McCormick's Gourmet Steak rub. I also used red pepper instead of paprika because our commissary here was out of paprika last time I checked. I work with limited resources here in Belgium.
1. Heat oil in large skillet while preparing the chicken.
2. In a large resealable bag, combine the first six ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness, then cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to bag and shake to coat.
3. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil in batches for 6-8 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.